No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.
Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 am
- Location: california
I don't know if you guys remember me talking about my mom who is morbidly obese and needed to lose weight. Well, she just met her first goal of just over 10 pounds!! I'm so proud of her!
She's been at it for a month now.
- Posts: 4168
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:38 pm
- Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Congratulations to your mom!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 pm
- Location: South Dakota
Well done! 10lbs in a month is quite respectable. Please convey our congratulations!
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, US
Good job!!! I bet your mom is super proud.
- Posts: 2632
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm
eschano - Vanilla rocks!
July 2012- January 2016
Started again July 2018
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 am
That is wonderful! Congrats to mom!
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:12 am
- Location: Montenegro
Go, Mom, Go!
Vicki in MNE
7! Yrs. with Vanilla NoS, down 55+lb, happily maintaining and still loving it!
Too solid flesh
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 pm
- Location: England
â€œBe kind, for everybody you meet is fighting a hard battle.â€
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5805
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:38 pm
- Location: Cambridge, MA
Belated congratulations to your mom!