I ate properly today, finally!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

hexagon

I ate properly today, finally!

Post by hexagon » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:19 am

Wow,

After moving across the country for a new job and having my eating patterns go to Hades for a month, I ate properly instead of stuffing myself! It really felt good. I exercised, too (1-1.5 hours of walking, much of it carrying a lot of stuff).

I guess this partially compensates for my dismay this morning when I pulled on some jeans that were much more snug than I remembered them being. Dang! Well, back on the wagon....

-H

Rollo

Good job Hex!

Post by Rollo » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:40 pm

I loved hearing about your successful day! One thing I'm finding about this WOE, each successful day is actually its own reward. When you eat this way, you feel good, and good about it. Just keep stacking up those good days, and soon those jeans will be fitting better again.
Rollo

pangelsue

Post by pangelsue » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:31 pm

Congratulations on the successful day. Every journey begins with a single step. After a pause to adjust to some major life changes, you are taking that first step. That is the hardest one and you will soon be back on track.
A lot of growing up happens between "it fell" and "I dropped it."

cab54

Post by cab54 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Rollo's right, it's just good to feel in control of what you're eating --without having that 'control' thing going in your head all the time. It's just breakfast, lunch, and dinner, breakfast......

I just like that the NoS allows me to eat 'normally' ---even if I didn't lose weight, it would be good for my sanity. But slowly, my clothes are getting looser, and yours will too!
Cheryl

Starting weight--200 (gah!)
Currently--185
Goal weight--135, or wherever I end up

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:46 am

Nice! (several days late)