Extra motivational support

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

pangelsue

Extra motivational support

Post by pangelsue » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:41 pm

There is a nice site to check out for free podcasts on diet motivation that I recently discovered. The diet itself is prohibitively expensive in my opinion but the podcasts of the founder's radio show are all just 6 minutes long and available on her website for free. There are many topics and so far I have really enjoyed them all. I intend to use a number of her suggestions on my own journey. Thought some of you might enjoy them as well. I don't know how to insert a site in a post so I will just give you the search. It is "Reaonable diet's 6 minutes of sanity".
A lot of growing up happens between "it fell" and "I dropped it."

harpista

Post by harpista » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:47 pm

Hi Sue!!!

To insert a link in a post in the most simple way possible... you can just take the address of the site, and paste it into your text. Sometimes it can be clicked, other times it has to be copied and put into the browser, depending on where you are (email, bulletin board... etc.) but no big deal.

For here: whilst writing your post or reply, look for the button labelled "URL" (in the row of buttons under the Subject line,) and press that; then paste the address of the page and hit the"URL" button again.

To make your link text, hit the url button, type in the text you want for the link, hit the url button again. Then edit the first url tag so that the whole thing reads like this (minus the *'s):

[*url="http://www.insertyouraddress.com"] Insert your text [*/url]

This is probably as clear as mud isn't it.
:lol:
Nulla palma sine pulvere.
'No garland of victory without first the dust of the arena.'

Sometimesians, unite!