New member here!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

chentegt

New member here!

Post by chentegt » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:19 pm

Happy new year,

hey how is it going?

Well let me make a brief intro:

I discovered the no s diet a few days ago by a link of a diet review blog and I'm hooked. Finally this seems like something I can stick for life (I've read lots and lots of "diets" out there), it's actually a way of life. This is the easiest easiest easiest plan and I know it works because this was how I ate during college and was ultra-lean!! I'm fully on to buy the book when it comes out and spread this.

Well, I guess I don't have much to lose, I'm currently 162 lbs (5'7) male with 18% or so bodyfat, and I would be happy to lose around 15 lbs and some bodyfat numbers to be in a great shape. The thing that bothers me is the famoous belly but I hope for sppring break it's flatter :). Starting today, in my work and with my friends we're doing a diet and excercise of our choice to prepare for the holidays in a few months. We'll se how it goes with NSD. I'll keep you updated.

Greetings everyone!

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:50 pm

Welcome, chentegt!

Some people find this clicks right away, others take a few tries to get it down -- it's safest to mentally budget for the latter.

Good luck and looking forward to hearing more from you,

Reinhard

nonskanse

Like me...

Post by nonskanse » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 am

I am on the horse again but have been struggling and too embarassed to post.

The most important bit is NOT GIVING UP. :)

Good luck
"It's the perfect time of year
Somewhere far away from here"