Starting over

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

joasia

Starting over

Post by joasia » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 pm

I have no right to say this plan does not work for me if I have not given it 100% effort. Of course it is not working, I keep stopping and starting. I will stop toying with other plans. I will stop cheating. I will keep walking. And I will fight the neurotic food thoughts like hell. Onward and upward to the 21 day goal. But first... Day one.
The destiny of nations depends on the manner in which they feed themselves. Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

thtrchic

Post by thtrchic » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm

Milczar, I'm right there with you. I haven't ingrained the habits as well as many others because I keep falling down. I'm not giving up, though. And am back here fighting for me with Day 1 today too.

Julie

joasia

Post by joasia » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:49 pm

P.S. And I will stop trying to turn this diet into the "See how much junk food/food in general I can eat and still lose weight". Who says every plate needs to be overflowing?
The destiny of nations depends on the manner in which they feed themselves. Jean-Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:22 am

You can do this milczar.
I hear ya on overstuffing the plate. I tend to do the same myself. I have started allowing myself to go overboard on the veggies at supper. I feel like I am really getting to stuff myself but overall the result is good fiber, vitamins, antioxidants.

It's hard listening to the hunger becon. You can do it! :) Take it one meal at a time. I have to remind myself tha tlunch isn't all that far off just about every day.

I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18