No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Hungry Girl

Post by Hungry Girl » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 pm

HI everyone out there!

I began No S a couple of weeks ago and it started to work straight away. Then I had a trip to Australia to visit my folks, and what with the jet lag and everything I went off the deep end. I'm now looking to start again and :) I'm looking for a buddy who is also starting out.

2poodles

Post by 2poodles » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 am

Hi - Welcome back!

I'm just into my second week. I really like this approach. It just seems to sane and manageable for the longterm. Good luck to you! :)
2poodles

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:15 am

Hang in there!.
Remember that all you have to do is get on track and poof! as if nothing happened!.
I have *no* idea how the buddy system works, but I can give it a try, if I'm not good at it, you can drop me like a hot potato and I won't complain, promise!.

Hungry Girl

Post by Hungry Girl » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am

Hi! I've no idea how it works either so I guess we can make it up as we go along! How long have you been on the No S plan?

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:53 am

Okay, then!, if neither one of us has an idea of this works, we might be perfect for one another!.
I've been No Snacking since Saint Valentine's day, the fourteen of february, I added the No Seconds this fourteen; I'll add the No Sweets on the fourteen of april.
Have you started over, already?.