Just heard about no s...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

mindyanne1018

Just heard about no s...

Post by mindyanne1018 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:44 pm

Just lettin u know I jsut read about no s and am excited to start doing it. I am overwieght and sick of failing at other diets. This sounds so simple and regular. Wish me luck and if anyone has advice feel free to give it.. :)

MerryKat

Post by MerryKat » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Welcome and Good Luck.

My tip would be: Stick to the basic plan as written by Reinhard and don't try to improve on perfection. The habits are way more important than the numbers on the scale and once you get the habits going you will see and feel the difference. Try not to bring the diet mentality you have learnt from other diets with you as this plan truely is a lifetime / lifestyle plan.
Hugs from Sunny South Africa
Vanilla No S with no Sugar due to Health issues - 11 yrs No S - September 2016 (some good, some bad (my own doing) but always the right thing for me!)

FarmerHal

Post by FarmerHal » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Welcome!

One thing I'll say is that 15 months ago I came here expecting to lose weight. WHich I did (27.5lbs now!! Wow!) but I also learned more about habit and my emotions, which has brought freedom to my life like never before.

Best wishes on your journey! :)
{FarmerHal} ...previously Shamrockmommy...
Vanilla NoS... Making good habits.
Restart 12/2015, size 22
3/2016 size 18
1/2018 size 18