Anyone Else having their S days on a non-S days?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

StarFish

Anyone Else having their S days on a non-S days?

Post by StarFish » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:36 am

Firstly, just like to say "Hi, I'm new." Secondly I'd like to see if anyone else has their S days on days other then Saturday and Sunday. I work weekends and have Tuesday and Friday off, so I've made these my S days. I go to trivia at a bar on Tuesdays and have my boy over on Friday so those tend to be the days I want to eat bad stuff the most. :D So far, it's really worked out for me and having my S days spaced always makes it seem like the next S day isn't too far away.

AnnaBanana

Post by AnnaBanana » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Hey there -- this is my first week and I changed it to fit *my* life. I have Friday's and Saturday's off so that's where I chose to put my days.

Hope I don't get boo'd for this. But my take on this way of life is that it is guidelines and from there you make it fit your life. That's what I'm doing at least.

How are you doing with everything?

Good luck! :)
Laura Ann
SW: 282
CW: 173
GW: 150-185

Then the time came when the pain of staying a tight bud became greater than the risk it took to bloom.