Enjoying life!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Deb

Enjoying life!

Post by Deb » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Hi everyone! This is my 2nd full week of no-s-ing and I LOVE IT! I'm on the go with two kids and sports 6 days a week. Diets do not fit my life-style! Now, I don't think about what I can't have, I just find myself looking forward to my next meal, and I MAKE IT COUNT! I don't eat carelessly any more. My attitude and outlook has done a 180! Weight loss is not as much of a concern to me now as I now have a peace about my life and I am not ruled by what I can and can't have. My husband doesn't even know I'm not on a diet, but I have lost 2 lbs over 2 weeks without hardly working at it. I do find myself hungry when I'm about an hour from a meal, but I stick it out and do well. I have a 12 year old daughter who has known me all her life to be "on a diet". I've told her I'm not any longer, and she has no idea! I eat out with the family, I eat the same thing as everyone at meals, and now she won't have the diet thing to worry about. Maybe one day I'll tell her! This is all so logical...maybe it should be called a NO-BRAINER!!!!! Thanks for sharing the new way...I love it!
Deb
Deb

tgp157

Re: Enjoying life!

Post by tgp157 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Deb wrote:...maybe it should be called a NO-BRAINER!!!!!
Cute :P
Pam
A Success Story in the Making
NoS-ing since 6/1/09

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:41 am

It is kind of amazing, isn't it? This new freedom to enjoy food is just wonderful for me, too. I'm glad that you are finding such success with No S!