Thanks for this site

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

DebbiAnn

Thanks for this site

Post by DebbiAnn » Sat May 10, 2008 2:45 am

2 weeks down. It is getting easier. I am trying not to step on the scales but at the Drs its not an option. I am up about 2 lbs. was a little depressed but came home and started reading some of the other posts and realized that this may be normal. I am eating things that I havent in years. and probably eating too much. making sure that every inch of that 1 plate is covered. I am sure that in time things will settle down. regardless I am going to stick it out for several months and give it a really good try.

Thanks again for the support

Debbi

CrazyCatLady

Post by CrazyCatLady » Sat May 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Yes, this site is wonderful, isn't it? Thanks Reinhard for starting it. And thanks to everyone who posts and encourages me along!

Good job, Debbie, on not being derailed by the number on a scale. Keep moving forward on your new habits! I followed the advice I found here about using paperclips in addition to the habitcal. It helps me to put a green or yellow clip on my chain at my desk at work everyday. And I can easily count to see how close I am getting to 21 days on habit!
:)

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Sat May 10, 2008 7:06 pm

regardless I am going to stick it out for several months and give it a really good try.
Debbi,
I think that is one of the most loving things you can do for yourself!

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey