No S Diet eBooks (Kindle, Sony)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

reinhard
Site Admin

No S Diet eBooks (Kindle, Sony)

Post by reinhard » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm

I don't see it in the kindle store yet, but it's available through the sony store:

http://ebookstore.sony.com/product/400/ ... 85878.html

I'll bug my publisher to see what's up with the kindle...

Reinhard
Last edited by reinhard on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:39 pm

The Kindle version is finally available:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... aysyste-20

scvtfr747

Kindle version

Post by scvtfr747 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 pm

That's great news!

Scott

apomerantz

Post by apomerantz » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Just want to say thank you for making this book available on the Kindle! Bought the book on my Kindle after seeing it in Barnes & Noble. LOVED the book. Such a simple, straightforward concept . . .I seriously hope it works for me. I think it will as I am a big time snacker who loves sweets. But I love the ease of knowing what and when to eat . . .and knowing that I can have something delicious three times a day instead of a dry salad (which I would then compensate for with three diet ice cream bars later). Not a good way to live really.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 pm

You're very welcome!

The kindle version actually tends to have a higher "sales rank" than the print version (though much of that is because there's far less competition to rank against, a mere few hundred thousand vs. many millions).

Reinhard

flick

Post by flick » Fri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm

I just read about the No S diet today and it sounds as if I might be able to re-form my relationship with food without going through diet hell. Thank you! I was excited to see that the book is on Kindle -- my husband just ordered a Kindle for me for my birthday next week, and No-S is going to be my first ebook purchase. :)