For Noel

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

CatholicCajun

For Noel

Post by CatholicCajun » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:27 pm

I am so sorry, I keep forgetting about the off topic board and I saw that you asked me a question about Elizabeth Peters, how recent is the book you mentioned? I had read everything she has, twice!, but I usually wait for the library to get it and I have not been in awhile, they are in the process of moving and it's a mess in there. God Bless.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous

Mavilu

Post by Mavilu » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:57 am

Really?.
I stopped reading the Amelia Peabody Mysteries when Ramses was, er, getting married or enlisting to fight in WWI or something like that.
I've been contemplating coming back to the series, I just don't want to see Amelia and Emerson grow old!. :cry:

Sorry to butt in, by the way.

CatholicCajun

Post by CatholicCajun » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:17 pm

I was rather disappointed when Ramses grew up, it's one thing to have your own children grown up, but it would have been nice to keep him a little boy forever :lol: You were not butting in, by the way, you were most welcomed to post. Have a blessed day.
Je'sus, j'Ai Confiance dans Vous