Can sick days be "s" days?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

hwmabire3

Can sick days be "s" days?

Post by hwmabire3 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

My husband got sick earlier in the week and he was kind enough to pass it on to me :evil:

I did great Monday, hung in there yesterday although I was starting to feel lousy, but today I feel horrible! This is only my 2nd week doing "No S" and I love it, but today I'm feeling so bad, all I want to do is eat a plate of pancakes with syrup and then go to bed.

So...can sick days count as "s" days?

Too solid flesh

Post by Too solid flesh » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Yes, sick days are officially S days. Reinhard says on the No S Diet webpage:
Sick days also start with S. Though I don't imagine you'll be too hungry if you're really sick, you officially have license to do whatever it takes to get better.
Hope you feel better soon.

hwmabire3

Post by hwmabire3 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Too solid flesh wrote:Yes, sick days are officially S days. Reinhard says on the No S Diet webpage:
Sick days also start with S. Though I don't imagine you'll be too hungry if you're really sick, you officially have license to do whatever it takes to get better.
Awesome, thanks!

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes, this is a very humane diet!
8) Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

xjool

Post by xjool » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 am

Whenever I get a migraine, I just feel like eating some comfort food for a snack. Ice cream!! Hopefully I don't get too many migraines or the diet won't work at all. ;)