Help with Habit Cal

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

vmelo

Help with Habit Cal

Post by vmelo » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm "think" I'm following the directions, but I don't actually see a calender. I click on "LOAD" to load an April calendar, but nothing appears.

Help!

la_loser

Create a calendar (a tag/term) first

Post by la_loser » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 am

Have you 'created' a tag for a calendar yet? You have to 'name' a calendar for the purpose you want to use it. For example, I have one that says Strictly_Speaking_No_S You can only use letters, maybe numbers? and the underscore and no spaces in a tag. . . Or you can just call one No_S

or whatever you want. . . I have several. Another is called Green_is_Two_or_less_S_Slips so I can keep up with whether a RED day on the Strictly Speaking No S is a huge messed up day or if I just barely missed making it green.

Here the link to a list of some of the tags that others have created. . . it's supposed to be just one word but if you put an underscore you can make it be more than one word.

Once you've created at least one tag, you should highlight the tag, then click on LOAD the April or however many months you've indicated.

Also, for your settings to remain each time you open it, you'll want to have logged on with a check where it says "check" to stay logged on. . . that way you can bookmark your own habitcal and every time you go to it, it should show up correctly.

Hope this helps.
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

vmelo

Post by vmelo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks, LA Loser! I had created a tag, but for some reason, my calendar still wasn't showing up yesterday. When I logged in this morning, though, it was there.

I really want to stay focused on successes concerning habits more so that successes concerning weight loss. I remember years when I got and remained thin for the longest period ever, I did so by focusing on healthy habits rather than weight loss (The only problem--and the main reason I regained---was that I was too focused on perfection rather than consistency).