Allowed Snack Day Question

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Hey Man

Allowed Snack Day Question

Post by Hey Man » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I was wondering if you can substitute a snack for something you want more of for one of your meals. So let's say you want pizza, but instead of having 2 slices, you want 5 slices - can you drop the snacking in between meals and eat more of something you love just for those allowed S days?

DaveMc

Re: Allowed Snack Day Question

Post by DaveMc » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 pm

S days are your time to unwind, so anything goes! Some people find they need to make some extra rules for themselves about what they do on S days, but the default is that S days are rule free, so knock yourself out.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

Hey Man :)
There's no rules on S days.
But I guess it would be smart to try to make good choices and try to not let them just be an unending orgy of food. :wink:
I'm not sure if you are suggesting actually having five slices of pizza in one sitting, but that seems a bit excessive. It's allowed, but don't expect to lose much weight if you have that much.. Like in Reinhard's online essay..
He mentions not being "stupid" on S days, and not eating a whole gallon of ice cream by yourself.. It's not a rule, but a suggestion.
Good luck!
8) Debs
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness