plates

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

bekah218

plates

Post by bekah218 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Now what if half way through your plate your satisfied can you put it aside and go back to it or is it once your done your done even if the plates not empty?

Sorry for the 2 posts its just I have a dr's appointment and she is going to discuss my lab results and she wants me to have some plan. I have tried w.w. and calorie counting but I just hate obsessing over food And this seems sensible and doable. I do have the book so i will bring that but I'm sure she will ask a lot of questions.

thanks,
Rebecca

Starla

Post by Starla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Welcome and ask away!

If you mean go back to your plate a couple hours later - that would make it a snack.

But really, I think you'll find that if you're not snacking between meals, you'll need a full plate, especially at the beginning. For example, I'm not hungry for the first couple hours in the morning, but I eat a breakfast (bagel with peanut butter and an apple) anway, because I know without it I'll be starving by lunch time.

Good luck - I hope you'll find this way of eating is right for you.