I love S Days!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

OT

I love S Days!

Post by OT » Sat May 08, 2010 1:18 am

I went out for a few drinks with some friends earlier.I had dinner around 6pm and when I got home it was after 1am so I figured that I could legitimately have some fruit seeing as it's now technically Saturday! So I had an apple(my favourite food in the whole world!honestly I love them!) ,a pear and an orange...and then a chicken salad, and a few slices of lovely smelly cheese-blue stilton and brie,and a slice of ham and some dried apricots.And some pickled onions!mmmm It was amazing and I don't feel guilty at all because I enjoyed and savoured every bite!

I love S Days now that I more or less have them under control.I basically try to stick to my normal 3 meal structure with some fruit in between if I want it but I don't worry too much about having everything on one plate at meal times.I just allow myself a portion of anything I really want but I don't go back for seconds of the same thing.I figure that's just gluttony! I truly believe that learning to enjoy everything in moderation ,not just food,really is the key to a healthy happy life. I am not quite there yet, but I am on my way thanks to the positive mental attitudes and good habits I am developing following the No S lifestyle!