Revisiting NOs :)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

janie47

Revisiting NOs :)

Post by janie47 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 am

This is my fourth day back to Nos, and I am really loving it. I love the freedom to enjoy any kind of food I want for my three meals. I've been cooking more for my family, and they are absolutely loving that! This diet is so stress free. This is how I ate growing up. I grew up eating southern cooking here in Missouri. My mother was an excellent cook! We probably had mashed potatoes nearly everyday of the week! We only ate three meals per day, and I can remember my mother making a chocolate sheet cake with icing on the weekend or maybe some cookies. This was our weekend treat. And I was average weight!

Anyway.. just felt like venting in a good way! :)

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:11 am

Welcome back!
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 am

Missed you! Glad to see you're back! I grew up the same way, and in my teens began to think that I "was fat." And there it all started...
Discovered NoS: April 16, 2007
Restarted once again: July 14, 2011
Quitting is not an option...
If you start to slip, tie a knot and hang on!
Remember that good enough is... good enough.
Strive for progress, not perfection!