I miss the no s diet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

jellybeans01

I miss the no s diet

Post by jellybeans01 » Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

I have had some severe pregnancy nausea and have to drop this plan for the last 2 months. The periods between meals were making me so sick. So far I have to keep snacking regularly to help me function better. I sure can't wait I'm better, I'm plan to pick up my no s diet as soon as I can.

kccc

Post by kccc » Mon May 23, 2011 1:00 am

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I had my son before I knew about No-S, but I couldn't have done it while expecting either - whenever I didn't have food in my stomach, the nausea got me. Fortunately, it didn't take MUCH to keep me steady.

While I generally don't think of pregnancy as being "sick", in this case you might treat it as such in terms of when you eat.

(You probably still can do the "no sugar" if you like.)

Best wishes! :)

clarinetgal

Post by clarinetgal » Fri May 27, 2011 6:48 am

I'm pregnant right now (27 weeks), and while I don't have nausea, there's no way I could eat 3 meals at this point. I imagine you probably could do No S, and eat 3 meals plus 1 or 2 mini-meals, depending on how you're feeling. At this point, I've been eating 4-5 times a day, and that seems to be working for me.

BrightAngel

Post by BrightAngel » Fri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm

clarinetgal wrote:I'm pregnant right now (27 weeks).
clarinetgal, congratulations
BrightAngel - (Dr. Collins)
See: DietHobby. com

clarinetgal

Post by clarinetgal » Sat May 28, 2011 6:04 am

Thanks! :D