Weekend abuse.. Paying for it Monday

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

maryashley

Weekend abuse.. Paying for it Monday

Post by maryashley » Mon May 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I had my first "rough" No-S week last week and followed it up by being an absolute dummy this weekend and eating way, way too much. My stomach is in knots today; I'm guessing because of the sugar. (Fudge?! Why did I eat fudge..)

I think I sort of like the fact that my guts reprimand me for bad decisions, but I'm still feeling pretty broody this morning. Planning on making this as "clean" a week as possible and not allowing myself down any slippery slopes.

I also saw a small upward boost on the scale last week after a terrifically bad day on Thursday.

Blerg!
-- MA
NoS since 1 April 2013 — with some falls off of the wagon.

emmay

Post by emmay » Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Don't worry Maryashley, we all do it sometimes (at least I do, usually on Sunday). It is an opportunity to listen to your body and learn for next time.

leafy_greens

Post by leafy_greens » Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 pm

All of my S days have been wild for the past 4 months. Mondays feel like, I don't know how else to describe it, but hungover. My whole body feels fat yet hungry, tingly, and shaky. I want to eat more and more, but when I do, I feel disgusting. As unpleasant as this sounds, I still have not reached the point where I can keep the S days moderate. I guess eventually I will either naturally come to that point (probably not) or have to force myself to make S-day mods (most likely.) Such as a single S-event per meal, etc. I'm just trying to hang on for dear No S-life so am not making any S -day mods yet.