Who Knew No-S the Yoga Diet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

resident0063

Who Knew No-S the Yoga Diet

Post by resident0063 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 am

So this girl I'm kind of seeing is into power yoga and faithfully watches this guy's tapes. He's on pretty good shape and if I see a celebrity I'll often google their diet hoping it will lead to the holy grail of the perfect body. Well this guy had a diet page and low and behold its almost exactly no-s...don't overeat, don't snack, no more than 3 meals a day..eat quality isn't there but limiting your food does make you naturally picky about what's on your plate.

http://www.poweryoga.com/weight-loss-fo ... addiction/

oolala53

Post by oolala53 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 pm

I like how he emphasized being gradual, although even 1-2 months is pretty fast, in real life. He didn't say to throw out all the junk food today. And he didn't try to claim that there was a way to avoid the difficult feelings that would occur from the changes or imply that they would be over in a few days. In my experience and that on my other board, it would take a lot longer to make these changes for most bingers, but I certainly think he's on a smarter track than most.
Count plates, not calories. 11 years "during"
Age 69
BMI Jan/10-30.8
1/12-26.8 3/13-24.9 +/- 8-lb. 3 yrs
9/17 22.8 (flux) 3/18 22.2
2 yrs flux 6/20 22
1/21-23

There is no S better than Vanilla No S (mods now as a senior citizen)