Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yay! 10 weeks of no s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunnyday

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Yay! 10 weeks of no s Reply with quote

I looked through my diary this morning and counted 10 weeks no s Smile how time flies! I've lost 4.5kg. I was going to post when I had lost 5kg but 4.5kg is about 10 pounds and 10 sounds better than 5 anyway. I haven't posted in the 21 day club because I probably haven't had 21 days in a row with no funny stuff. I write down any funny stuff but I don't have a counter that I start back at zero when I slip up.

Prior to no s I was a constant grazer with an insatiable sweet tooth and despite regular exercise I was gradually getting fatter. I felt depressed and guilty about the way I was eating. I reached the upper threshold of my healthy weight range and I'd be officially overweight now if I hadn't found no s and this board. So thankyou all very much.

Emma
gratefuldeb67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!! That is great Emma!!!
Yay YOU!!!
Down with constant grazing, up with NoS!

Peace and Love,
Cool Deb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: