Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dandelion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quote

I remember that evening well. I don't recall what chain of events led to my stumbling onto the NoS website. But I do remember the feeling of 'This makes so much sense. This I can do!". I signed up that evening and started immediately. There was no 'I'll start tomorrow' - I began at that moment - 7.53 pm.

I cannot believe it's been nearly 9 years. I've had some slip-ups and some major falls. The person I am now is vastly different from the person I was then in so many ways. Naturally there have been many changes in my life in that time - and it's about to undergo another major change.

But no matter the stage of life, NoS is always simple and consitent. It always fits.
CleanSlate2018

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this post. It is so true. No matter what is going on in your life you can always stick to the simple 3 plates a day plan.
oolala53

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just a few months short of my beginning (after a short-live stint the year before) on Dec. 26, 2009, though I "time" myself from January of 2010. I can't say I'm a different person on other fronts. But I my default eating is a world away from what it was.

Let's hold hands and go dancing and running in a field somewhere! OK, virtual is good, too. Very Happy
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: