Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BORDERLINE DIABETIC, HIGH LDL CHOLESTEROL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BSUDS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: BORDERLINE DIABETIC, HIGH LDL CHOLESTEROL Reply with quote

Good morning. I have lost 60 lbs this year, mostly using the HCG diet. I have at least 40 more I want to lose. I will be at 199 at that point, but I will be very happy with that.

I am going to start this program tomorrow. I have a question. I know that cutting down during the week on sugar will greatly help the borderlione diabetic issue, but my LDL went from 88 to 148 during the last year. Do I need to watch what I eat to lower this or will the diet do it on it's own? I have recently started taking fish oil to try and help with the LDL.

Thanks for any help you can give me. Wish me luck.[
idontknow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't answer your question but someone on the No S diet general discussion board probably can. I would repost your question there - and good luck Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Everyday Systems General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: