Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basis Health Tracking Watch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lpaudet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Basis Health Tracking Watch Reply with quote

Has anyone else heard of the Basis Health Tracking Watch? It seems like it would fit into Everyday Systems perfectly. It's all about taking small steps to form better habits to improve your health. Apparently it even rewards you with little "badges" (think Xbox achievements) once you have gained new healthy habits by consistently doing certain things over time (i.e. take 8k+ steps 4+ days a week, sleep at least 7.5 hours, wake up at a regular time, go to bed at a regular time, get up and walk at least once an hour from 9-5, etc.)
Bnapptural

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've (obsessively?) researched numerous activity monitors. I think they are a great idea. I had the weight watchers version for a while but since it was a clip I I lost it pretty quickly :-/ it did motivate me to move more when I had it but there was a fair bit of manual entry you had to do for accuracy

A watch/bracelet seems much easier to keep track of.

I'm currently using Moves, an iPhone app that automatically tracks activity like walking & cycling. Since I always have my phone in me it's working pretty well so far.

I was thinking about the fitbit flex but may get the amigo when it comes out since it will track more types of activities.
Shenika65

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: