WoooHoooo! 8# lost in as many weeks. Feels effortless!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

cab54

WoooHoooo! 8# lost in as many weeks. Feels effortless!

Post by cab54 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:08 pm

I went on NoS (for the second time, first time heart not really in it) the last week of March or so, and I'm noticing it's been about 8-9 weeks. I have been avoiding the scale, but seeing a big difference in clothes, having dropped a pants size (I'm short--5'1", and a pant size is about 8# for me)and wondered---

Hopped on this am before breakfast and glad to see 8 full # off. For someone who is a 51 year old female, dieted (and subsequently wrecked her metabolism) since 1978, and is having---ahem---all of the hormonal 'issues' (also weight related, hard to lose)of a woman my age------I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A DOWNWARD MOVEMENT ON THE SCALE IN ALMOST 10 YEARS!!!

So, I'll take it, and please pass the small square of weekend chocolate, because it's an S day! :mrgreen:

Oh--and I also walk at least 2 miles per day and do a 'balance ball' workout about 3 times per week, and some yoga.
Cheryl

Starting weight--200 (gah!)
Currently--185
Goal weight--135, or wherever I end up

pangelsue

Post by pangelsue » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:01 am

Woohoo is right. Congratulations and if it is effortless, even better. Keep on movin' on.

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:12 am

Alright!!!
Great news :)!!!

Peace and Love,
8) Deb
There is no Wisdom greater than Kindness

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:34 am

Congratulations, Cab! First breakthrough in ten years, wow.

Thanks for letting us know and keep us posted,

Reinhard

operababe

Post by operababe » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:55 am

Cab54,

That's fab news! You're eating 3 healthy meals per day, and a few squares of chocolate for the weekends (I read your other posts), and look at what is happening to you! :D

Congratulations!
It's time to make it beautiful.

cab54

Post by cab54 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:00 pm

So simple, it's ridiculous.
Once I pried my head out of diet books, and stopped looking for a 'miracle' through all of the 'focused gluttony' diets, and crazy $$ making schemes out there, I was able ot see that 3 squares a day is the one constant I lived by, back in my slimmer days. :idea:

Wherever my weight 'levels off' is fine with me. The freedom of not being governed by 'bad' or 'good' feelings about food is priceless. :)
Cheryl

Starting weight--200 (gah!)
Currently--185
Goal weight--135, or wherever I end up