Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats an S (Lighthearted Humor)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoelFigart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 pm    Post subject: Whats an S (Lighthearted Humor) Reply with quote

My husband and I have done No-S for years but sometimes we get asked to explain our habits. He was out at a party with some friends at a noisy place. He decided long ago that alcohol was an S because of his taste in drinks. He loves the sweet girly drinks. Give him a Cosmo and he's a happy man.

Anyway, he explained he wasn't having a drink because it was not an S-day and then wound up explaining the whole No-S diet.

The thing is they were in a noisy place, and the person he was talking to thought that SEX was one of the S things, as if the No-S diet was one of the abstinence, straight-edge things.

He let them believe it for a bit. I think he should have drawn it out further.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Merrygoround

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My husband has already noticed sex begins with an S! In fact it was the very first thing he said when I explained what I was doing for the current ‘diet’.
Embarassed Laughing

I would say sick days begin with an S.

I have also been talking about day long tramps, and I think they are s days too, as long as one carries ones own supplies!

As for the other way round, .....what should be an s, .....for me I think granola is an s. I find it very hard to stick to one reasonable sized bowl. Also nuts. So moreish! Maybe they should be an s but as they are normally snacks I think they are covered anyway.
oolala53

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sex, you might have to reverse the ratio of N to S days... Hmm, what would be the catchy name analogous to two-class ceiling, etc.?

P.S., nice to see you, NF!
Jan/12-26.8
Mar/13-24.9 Stayed at +/- 8-lb. for three years Sept/17 22.8 (but more fluctuation)
Mar/18 22.2

There is no S better than Vanilla No S.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: