Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 years of maintaining sanity and staying lean on noS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in")
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaalii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: 2 years of maintaining sanity and staying lean on noS Reply with quote

here i am to check-in for my 2nd anniversary of starting noS...
the background is in my first year check-in:

https://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=11351

basically, nothing has changed except that i am not tracking my red and green days any more... the solid habit has been established! Smile
i am sure i do have at least one red day per week that includes a small dessert... considering that i tend to continue to lose weight on noS even to go under healthy bmi, that balances it out... and i have healthy (and lean!) stats and feel and look good... even on bad days, haha....

this last year has been very hard on me because i have had big relationship problems (heartbreak due to infidelity of my partner, breakup and then getting back together and recovering from it)... that has not changed my eating although i did have some instability in my apetite... but i am grateful to have had noS as an "anchor" in making sure i am taking proper basic care of myself during this time...

i am not posting much here any more but i do sometimes visit to see how everyone is doing and glad to see new people!
i do recommend to stick with noS...
and to re-parent and re-educate our eating habits in the context of today's world... but, as always, lets start with "little" steps ourselves and be the change we want to see in the world! one plate at a time, one day at a time... Smile
in it for maintenance and, more importantly, sanity!!
Dalia negra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful testimonial Kaalii. It is just what I want to find, to be able to take care of myself even in adversities and without having to make a big mental effort. Thanks for telling. I am very happy to have found No S.

Congratulations!!!!! Very Happy
Octavia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this inspiring testimonial, Kaalii!
reinhard
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So happy to hear that despite major challenges, you've made it this far!

Not needing to track red/green days (helpful as that can be at the beginning) is a huge milestone as well.

Thank you for letting us know and best of luck in year three!

Reinhard
Tombo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to hear you've made it so long on the diet. I hope that maybe I can make a thread in this section one day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> No S Diet Testimonials (aka "yearly check in") All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: