Everyday Systems
Home * Discussion Home
No S Diet * Shovelglove * Urban Ranger
HabitCal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterJoin! It's free and easy. 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pencil necked weenie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gratefuldeb67

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Pencil necked weenie! Reply with quote

Oh my goodness Prod! I just had to extract that comment as it was so hilarious!
But FYI, yes Reinhard is now a SG adonis, but he never was a weenie, Laughing just mildly overweight...
I suggest you try out the hammers at the hardware store and do some of the chopping and shovelling movements.. That should answer your weight question best... I know Reinhard worked with a 12 lb one for a whole year then upgraded to a 16.... I use a 12 lb one, but when I weighed it on a scale it was really more like 14...
Just see what feels good to you.. It shouldn't feel so heavy that you are straining, but it should be enough to feel it....
Ten pounds would probably feel okay too...
Judge for yourself... This is a great toning exercise.. I have taken a break from it for the past two months, and now my weight is slightly less than when I was doing it more regularly, but my tone is diminishing a bit...
Maybe it's time to pick it up again! It is a lot of fun... 14 minutes is just enough to have a physical benefit, but not so long that it discourages you from doing it... (ie: no need to "make time" like with other longer workouts, and hence it's more non-optional)
Peace,
Cool Deb
Prodigalsun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Deb. I'm thinking about heading to Home Depot tonight.

Starting Weight: 275
Current: 269
Goal: 190

"I shovel well, I shovel very very well."

Prodigalsun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Everyday Systems Forum Index -> Daily Check In All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: